Looking for the good whereever it is and right now its on that table. Im a sashimi girl all the way but a few rolls with lots of sauce couldn't hurt every now and then, right? As long as my soy sauce has lots of wasabi in it (the kind when you breathe it in it makes your eyes water) than its all good. :)
Recently, I am finding my heart being filled with love and peace. I wrote on my IG a little bit of what is going on. More and more lately, Ive debated on sharing any part of my life. I really dont believe anymore I have something to offer especially to help inspire others to look for the good, to move forward, to look for the good. I dont know..
However, Ive been wanting to get somethings off my chest and I will divulge.
1. Blogging isn't for the faint of heart. This is my observation from little experience and dont expect me writing any books about it either. har har I will say expanding my horizon in the blogging world has help me see some of the pretentious and catty ways it seems to be ruled by. This isn't something that I do NOT allow to exist in my world. However, I have seen much much good in it too. I have met some seriously good great people who keep it very real and I keep them close to my heart. They aren't afraid of being themselves outside a blog and have been such a great example to me.
Now I dont know where I fit in the blogging world and I really dont care anymore. I dont even do sponsorships or try to make money off of it either. Im so inconsistent and I really need to quit. Ill get there. :)) I just know its been another great source for curious, fault-finding eyes to go and a place for anonymous haters to snark on. Also, Ive been burned bloggers, you can't help but to rethink the point of blogging. I mention this to not warrant pity but it seems to be happening more and more and I want no part in it. (Granted, blogging has been dying so why even the effort now) I do realize that not all Bloggers are in it to use you as a stepping stone to get them to the next level like some sick popularity game. Aaaaaaaaand, Ive had people I used to know find fault with everything on this here blog but did I let it get to me. (Kinda but not anymore. lolol) Like I said, you gotta roll with it. I will say it has been a great release for my wannabe blogger ways. I just want to not only look for the good but promote good, ya know. Whatever that is........
2. Instagram is my thang and that is where I live. Enough said. I went with my heart to pursue that more even though it freaked me out and I dont regret it. I can guarantee you're not going to see a face-filled IG account from this girl. Well, maybe if I was blessed with good looks but not this girl.. Maybe that will change but for now, Im trying to promote uplifting in my own way even if its something I ate and is a bunch of delicious donuts!! haha Oh and check out #pnwneedsmorecowbell for one of my fav IG adventures from last Dec. Oh, PNW, you have my heart <3 br="" long="" love="" me="" time.="" you="">3>
3. I am making changes to some things on this blog to keep it authentic to the bone. I really need to lose some weight figuratively speaking. I wish this was true in real life. Im just not that disciplined anymore. Helloooo, look at that delicious photo. :))
4. My skin is thick aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that can/has/does intimidate others. My life experiences do make me stand out especially in the religious community that Im apart of. I used to not understand why this is so but hey, I got crazy life experiences. I no longer shame myself for that. That is why my friends got some serious heart and character. Y'all need to stop moving away too. Another post for another dayyyyyyyy.
4.5. Lets be real clear, I didn't grow up privilege, Im not one of those competitive beezys either, and I treasure diversity. Diversity in culture, spirituality, thought, FOOD, opinions... If you can't respect mine as I do for yours. Well, goodbye felicia. Im pretty sure if you dont like me then the feeling may be mutual but I really dont care.
5. I love making new friends within the blog and IG world. So if you are one of those that are who is genuine, honest,down for IG adventures, love to talk and EAT... Lets do this.
Whew, it feels good to express that.
I can't believe its almost April!!!!